Don’t really know if you are “saved”, you should


I spoke with someone a few days ago who said … no one really knows until they die “if they are saved” … hmm sounds like a lack of faith to me or worse a “Church teaching”… 


If you do not really know if you are “saved” you need to ask the Holy Spirit for more faith… and you need to believe that Jesus Christ is not a liar, nor is he incompetent or in need of your “input” into salvation … no as the “Son of God” and the Messiah he is the total package and you just need to accept the gift He Gives …and stop adding your ego and thinking that you can be a "co-redeemer" to your salvation or anyone else... you cannot!  

As for me, I am on fire for the Lord and it is in Him I trust …  And through Jesus Christ I avoid the "fires of hell" ... his Cross comes with a " fire extinguisher" that defeats the flames of hell  


https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts