Halloween


Halloween … Fun, spooky, creepy and lots of candy! I have been known to trick or treat with my grandchildren or just shake people down for candy, I even “dress up” my car with a Halloween costume! There is a town in New York (Warwick) OMG the town is mind blowing on Halloween... every house is decorated with a theme and the owners of each house are in costumes to match the theme of their house... it is the next best thing to being in NYC to see really funny and creative decorations and costumes!

I also found a street in Wanaque, NJ a few years ago, the entire block was set up like a carnival of weird things to see ... they gave out cotton candy, popcorn, candy apples, balloon animals and hot dogs! so creative and funny ... another year they did a UFO crash scene and all the neighbors dressed up like aliens ... 

When my children were small we would go trick or treating,  then go to a local pub/ restaurant for dinner ... great fun,  everyone in the restaurant was in costume... I remember one Halloween the owner was dressed in drag, as a hospital nurse ,serving drinks from an IV bag ... first aide at its finest!          


Unfortunately this is also the day many satanic cults try to call the devil as well, and for many years after trick or treating with my children or grandchildren, I would go to the Chapel and just pray for a few hours before the tabernacle. There are black masses done by satanic cults on Halloween night, so I would pray for reparation…


I would think about those who have the spirit of evil in them,  who do such things to a consecrated Host and I would wonder how God allows this to occur … Then I think, God allowed his only begotten Son to be beaten beyond recognition and then be killed on a Cross … my thoughts go further and I think … wow we have learned nothing in over 2,000 years we still torture and torment the Son of God … if not directly through desecrating a consecrated Host… we do so by neglect of Jesus in the Eucharist …neglect and being disrespectful in any relationship is a form of “torment and torture”…

 So maybe we are not attending black masses on Halloween as many Satanists do … we attend a regular Catholic Mass and do not believe Jesus Christ is truly there in the Tabernacle and in the Host, many priests, Bishops and Cardinals do not believe as well … so we torture the Son of God, on a weekly or daily bases … and we say we believe in God and as Catholics we are called to believe in the True Presence … but how many really do..???

I bet there are more Satanists who believe in the True Presence than many Catholics … and no one believes more in the True Presence of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist than Satan himself … so is your faith in the True Presence greater than a Satanist or Satan himself … just who has more faith in the True Presence of Jesus in the Host, those who attend a “black mass” or those who attend “Sunday Mass” ??? 

Something to ponder on Halloween and everyday …   

And if you want to read a spooky Halloween real life story read this ...   



https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/




Popular Posts