I have become like the FBI in regards to the fraud and corruption in the Church


Yes it is true… I do not like being played or ripped off in life, most especially by people who come in the name of God. And for those who really know me ... know I am like like a pit bull when it comes to getting to the truth and researching things.

In the past I went on "blind faith" with the Church and the hierarchy , I now know how dumb that was/ is to follow a man made organization, nothing divine there only corporate greed and misdirection of truths.    


Of course I know God is all powerful and it is his world … but I think he expects us to speak up when we see and are subject to grievous wrongs, which have the potential of harming our faith and immoral souls. (religion is not faith, it is a business) .


For years I was under the direction of my local church and placed under a spiritual microscope, as to my person, all while the clergy doing this scrutiny on me were living like frat boys, no maybe like “animal house” …


They attempted to weaponized God against me and I see they have done this to hundreds of thousands of others on this planet, maybe even million of souls over the centuries… While they live like “Princes in the church”… no wait like “Queens” in the Church … Why they are as fake as my FBI credentials,  I post here  



But this "FBI" agent has been doing more and more research on the Church and I am floored at the number of "saints" the Church canonized as being "holy and in heaven" who were really evil ... seriously so ... yet the Church pushed them forward as "saints" if they are saints,  they live in a place not occupied by God ... maybe heaven to the hierarchy of the Church is different, from what they told us it was ...   

https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts