Jane Fonda


Although I admire “protest” it is one of the greatest gifts an American citizen has, I dislike hypocrisy, hence my criticism of the church … 


Jane Fonda in the 1970’s was Queen of anti-war protests (I protested as well) … yet I did not embrace the enemy as she did … I embraced the fact that young men were being drafted, sent to a war that could not be won and we would lose in the end … for the sake of the military complex, who turned war into a business.


Jane Fonda is now flying around the country to protest “climate change” (on a private jet no less) big carbon footprint you have going on there Jane! Another do as I say … not as a I do person … but hey I love Jane Fonda’s plastic surgeon who works on her face … 

I have never seen such outstanding work on an old woman, such as I see on the face of Jane Fonda, damn she looks like she is in her 60’s and she is in her 80’s!  … Of course Jane denies ever having plastic surgery done … yeah right Jane!!!! And your private jets and limos do not add to the carbon issue in the environment …   
  
Ah here is another “climate hero” the inventor of the internet and other false statements”  Al Gore ...
Hey I am just saying, if you are going to talk the talk, then walk the walk dude!


and do not be like the guy pictured below ...

Popular Posts