"Shoe" me the money


I hate to be crass … but I decided to follow the example of the hierarchy of the Catholic Church and I started a “go fund me page”… yes I am in “need” of Jesus Shoes/ Sneakers … the best kept secret!!!!


They are selling online for $4000… who the hell has that kind of money!!! For shoes … wait I know Bishops, Cardinals and the hierarchy of the Church do… how did they get the money … why from the faithful of course … through donations and capital campaigns … and who can forget the collection basket and the assessment each parish has to the diocese… and in my diocese you have the famous St. Paul inside the walls that rakes in money as well ….

And also I know of a nun, who only wears scandals to show her "humility"... but wait those scandals are "custom made", she picks out the fine leather and then a craftsman makes them for her ... SWEET! Act like you are humble while behind the scenes you have custom made stuff ... this same nun will only fly first class when she flies to do fund raisers as well!  


Plus all the property the church owns throughout the world and hey they have their own bank and country as well (Tax free) …

So following the lead of my Bishop who recently started his new "Bishop's appeal"... I started a "Jesus Shoes appeal" ... so I can have a new pair of shoes ... it is not like I am asking for money to buy a beach house or something like McCarrick did in my home state to "entertain" seminarians ... no I am just asking for Jesus shoes so I can follow Him and not the bat shit crazy hierarchy of the Catholic Church... they who tell us what "sin" is while they literally screw each other and the laity over financially... everything old is new again ... they are the current day Scribes and Pharisees that Jesus had to deal with in the Temple ...      

All I am asking for is a donation to buy Jesus Shoes, not millions or billions of dollars to maintain a mega corporation such as the Vatican … thank you and here is the link please pass on the link … Mamma needs new shoes! Jesus Shoes! 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ug4kuk-jesus-shoes


 Remember God loves a “cheerful giver” … the fruits of your labor is what they say in Church when they want your money …




  

https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/



Popular Posts