We are all Russian spies in the USA, or how to train to become one if you are not! It's trendy


I must admit I have would have an advantage in being a Russian spy, I have Russian heritage and I do check in on RT news on occasion… plus I like vodka, herring, potatoes and beet soup and I like the movie Dr. Zhivago ... 


My paternal grandfather spoke Russian and Polish as well as 3 other languages (clearly he was a Russian plant, coming here as an immigrant, circa 1914 )  And yes the most damming evidence that I might be a Russian spy, I own 'Matryoshka Dolls' … and I also own a Russian icon!  Na zdrovya…


So I am thinking about running for the Presidency of the United States … since being a “Russian spy and / or an operative” seems to be a prerequisite for both political parties.  Plus I am bat shit crazy just like all the other candidates are …

So if  you are feeling bad that you are not a “Russian spy” here in American, and you want to be trendy, please click on the link below and it will teach you how to become a spy







https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/





Popular Posts