Jesus Christ "owns" salvation ... no one else!


I must admit I like to spar with people (intellectually that is) and if I find I can out think you or you are a “one track pony” in regards to your academics and philosophy… you will bore me and I move on …

 This is never more true than with thoughts of God and theology, if you are stuck in your “religion” you do not know God, you know dogma and human thinking … if you cannot think outside the box, you do understand the word “God”… the “Being” that cannot be contained or confined or defined …we do not have the capacity to do so, we do not have the words to do so … so all the dogma and laws, rules, cannon at the end of the day is BS… God established “natural order” and the laws men give us, are only subcategories of their own design, not of God …

On many levels I do like the Jesuits (they “think” much more than local priests / Bishops) and I can spar with them… and in truth I have learned from them. Although I admire their intellect, they tend to dislike women more than the local church and the Jesuits are a bit more power hungry for earthly power, both within the church and in society in general …

But I will give credit where credit is due … Pope Frances and his thoughts on the Virgin Mary being a co-redeemer … that thought always offended me (I tend to be protective of Jesus Christ and His mission)  … there is only one Redeemer and he is the man on the Cross, the Son of the living God… Pope Frances stated recently to think that the Virgin Mary is a co-redeemer is to have “crazy thoughts” (well he did not use those exact words, but the sentiment is the same) … I so agree!!!!


Although I have great respect for the Virgin Mary and I pray the rosary, she is not my redeemer and my praying the rosary will not save me… only Jesus Christ can do that …

I also take offense to the words “Mother of God”, Mary is not the “mother” of God, she is the “mother of Jesus Christ” the human nature of the God/man Jesus Christ … God has no “mother” for lack of better words … God is the great “I Am”… always was, always will be … the Virgin Mary is a product of God and placed into time, hence she cannot be and will never be the “Mother” of God … the Virgin Mary provided the “human flesh” for the human  nature of Jesus Christ….

I believe Pope Frances is trying to correct a long standing error in the church (Mary as co-redeemer)… irony the “organized church” is the one who started such thoughts in the laity… In the first centuries Mary Magdalene played a much bigger role in the Church, it was the “growing church” that voided her role and importance in the life of Jesus Christ … they substituted Mary Magdalene’s importance, with the Virgin Mary … thus turned Jesus Christ into an “asexual” being, who was a mommy’s boy … so not what a first century Rabbi would be, nor a Jewish mother would be …  it was/ is the hierarchy within the Church that causes the confusion within the laity, as to who Mary really is in the life of Jesus Christ ... the hierarchy gives the faithful mixed signals on the role of the Virgin Mary in the Church .... They allowed the "cult of the Virgin Mary to grow and fostered it"...



So I agree with Pope Frances on this matter… now if the Pope would only remove the unseen thoughts or “mark” on the hierarchy of the  church that Jesus Christ was “gay”, hence the gay priests and get back to married priests like St. Peter and the apostles were ….     

The Catholic Church, over the centuries  on some level (well on many levels tried to rewrite "history" as to the life of Christ) ...  they made "the rules" based on human and earthy power, not the  divine intervention of the birth of Jesus Christ and the salvation He brought ...  

  


https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts