They do not believe in science, only “climate change”


I agree the climate is changing, it always has in the history of the planet. There has also been “pole shifts” on the planet and this is prior to the use of fossil fuels.



Yet my progressive “brothers and sisters” do not believe in “biology”, which is also a “science” and factual as well … two genders … but in today's’ politically correct world, you get to choose who you are on any given day… so today I choose to be … Groucho Marx

 (FYI it is my legal right to do this and if you try to call me out on this I will sue you in federal Court, for your bias against me!) 

and if you do not know who this guy is (Groucho Marx) my progressive friends, look him up … use your smart phones that you are always on, to learn who I am talking about …


     
https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts