1918 Flu outbreak


The last time there was a major flu pandemic was 1918…  The 1918 influenza pandemic was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic, the first of the two pandemics involving H1N1 influenza virus, with the second being the swine flu in 2009 (the swine flu, which percentage wise was hyped up) … In 1918 there was not the medicines we have now and most died from secondary infections as a result of the 1918 flu … the 1918 flu is also named the “Spanish flu” … and the way it reached the USA was for the most part via our soldiers who served over seas and came back with the virus and I think this is the biggest threat to us now … returning soldiers coming back to the USA after exposure to coronavirus overseas … and I believe by this time next year or sooner there will be hundreds of thousands of cases of coronavirus in the US… will it be as deadly as they are panicking us all now to belief … no it will not be … will people die from it… yes they will… they also die every year from the regular flu … there will also be thousands of people who died from car crashes, violence, wars, cancer, and other illnesses … etc.….  



I will address the 1918 outbreak for it directly affected my ancestors … my Aunt who was three years old at the time died from this flu and my grandmother almost died from it, and if she did I would not exist… since my father was born a couple of years after the outbreak.  


I believe in the power of God and I also believe that each and every one of us comes with an “expiration date”… I am not a fatalist but a realist, we are all going to die and God knows the appointed time … to fear anything as being greater than God is a fool’s game … so fear of a virus or disease or anything is giving that “thing” more power than God himself … and that is wrong thinking and wrong spiritually …   



Have faith and do not worry … at the end of the day death is not a “punishment” but a ticket home …












https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com

Popular Posts