Priests giving death threats, nothing new here


I stepped away from all the corruption in the Catholic Church for many months, it was really dragging me down, I even stopped going to local churches, when the priests said,  they made a decision to just be “faithful to their Bishop” and remain silent (even though they know how much dishonest and corrupt behavior goes on in my diocese and in the church in general) ….



 I personally need to know a priest is committed to following Christ and not his corrupt Bishop … “blind obedience” does not save you, if that were the case all the former Nazis would have been saved … they all said, they had “blind obedience to their orders” … thus shows no awareness to truth or the ability to stand up for what is moral and correct…  



But yesterday, I decided to see if things might be getting better inside the Church … I found just the opposite … so my search for just one honest and God fearing priest continues … hard to find I am starting to feel like Diogenes …. Maybe I should take out an ad in the paper “wanted one priest who follows Christ not his corrupt Bishop” …








Yes you have the "right to remain silent" ... of course you do ... God honors "free will" in all things ... yet all things come with consequence and you will see the consequences of your silence on Judgement Day  .... 




https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com



Popular Posts