Toilet paper police reporting for “duty”






Everyone at work has become the “toilet paper police”, we are also the ‘Bleach police”, the hand sanitizer, bread, eggs, butt wipes, paper towels, can goods, rice, Lysol and alcohol police …. The list is longer but I will spare you …


At work we make sure no customer leaves the store with more than 2 packages with some items no more than 1 … you cannot imagine the grief we all get from customers … I have been called “big brother”, “bitch” and even a racist from a Mexican who could not get more than one package of toilet paper … I have been threatened, I have been cursed out and I have been reported to the owner of the store as being “mean” … yes all over rolls of toilet paper ….  


Over the last 4 weeks I have seen the best of people and the worst …. I have seen a man rob the store of expense electronics right in front of me (of course he was videoed taped in the store and his car was videoed in the parking lot, we have lots of security cameras) … I have seen people shopping lifting, then complain that I was accusing them of theft … well yes they did!!!!

I have been asked so many times about toilet paper at work and had so many people yell at me for not having it in the store ….  The below meme reflects want I really want to tell these people …

Times are tough people you just have to roll with it or not ….




And it only get uglier 


states not wanting the citizens of other states in their borders … the panic and fear is the real killer, not the virus … I am hoping it will be mandated for everyone in the USA to have to take the Wuhan virus test and it is my bet over 85% of the population would test positive for it and thus the death ratio will be more realistic and less pessimistic and paranoid ….


And if I see one more crying health care worked on YouTube… I will spit … buck up!   What is the point of showing your tears on YouTube … you want attention? For doing your job?? Grow up snowflakes … yeah you are tried and yeah you are worried … but hey you are not a cashier or a grocery worker who gets no glory or personal protection  at a “essential services” market … going face to face with thousands of customers and handling their money… and doing so without any protective gear and you know that hundreds of them are  carrying the Wuhan virus … I do not see any cashiers or grocery workers crying as they “feed America”, or like priests hiding in their rectories, no these essential services hourly workers make sure America has goods and products so those priest can hide in there rectories and those doctors and nurses are fed and can get to work  … 

 Cashiers and hourly workers are yelled at and threatened over toilet paper … so buck up medics and do your job … and Catholic priests give the Eucharist to the faithful or just take off that Roman collar because you are useless to the faithful  ...  

  


https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com

Popular Posts