On bended knee


This is the ditty I knew as a kid … akin to “mother may I”, or OK you got me, I cry “Uncle” (meaning you surrender, to the bully )  

 here is the ditty I recall from my youth

On bended knee
A King I see
I beg permission to rise and pass...

And here are the Dems kneeling to the new bullies in town …


And what about cultural appropriation (wearing the African scarves) is that not a thing anymore with the Democrats???  



My knees bend only to this guy …


                           Look what the bullies in power did to him over 2,000 years ago 


And because my knees bend to Jesus Christ,  I know without a doubt my brothers and sisters of color are equal in all things and no one, no race is supreme / superior; that position is already held by God himself ... 


https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com

Popular Posts