What a fool I am, trying to get the devil, to admit publicly to the True Presence of Christ in the Eucharist.


Although I disagree with St. Paul in many areas, I feel a bit like him when the scales that covered his eyes dropped off and he could see “truth” …


For 28 years plus, I have been trying to get my local church and Bishops (I am now on the third one, since the event of January 8, 1992) … to publicly recognize a “Eucharistic miracle”… as in, if you pray before the Tabernacle, have faith that Jesus is really there … you will see miracles in your life as well … hands down… there is no stronger devotion than prayer before the son of God himself … 

  
Yet my diocese and my Bishops were too busy covering up their own corruption and misdeeds that can be readily researched and fact checked online and in various publications.


So I be the fool, to think that this diocese or any clergy or Bishop therein, would give a rat’s butt about the True Presence (they may talk a good game at times, but they have no supernatural faith)… No this diocese is a corporate machine interested only in making money and controlling the laity and making themselves gods on earth …     




And although I am a sinner … the good news is Jesus Christ knows this and saved me and I will be fearless in saying, Jesus Christ is Truly Present in the Eucharist  and Jesus Christ truly gave the diocese of Paterson a miracle proclaiming this on January 8, 1992 …  






https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com

Popular Posts