Ronald Reagan and the stars


You might think I am making reference to Ronald Reagan's time as a Hollywood actor with the above title of this post …  I am not … I am making reference to his wife Nancy and her passion for astrology and having astrologers come to the White House to “direct” the path of her husband “Ronnie’s” presidency (as she called him)  … 


Yes Nancy was a strong hand in the oval office of her husband Ronnie … some might think … wow that is a pagan belief and against the teachings of the Bible … Welllllll  a favorite word of Ronnie’s was “well”, if you look back on his speech patterns you will see he used the word “well” frequently … with Ronnie there was a  prolongation of the letter L  

Why do I think of Nancy, Ronnie and the stars, for I read last Monday a famous “Astrology" from Puerto Rico died (Walter Mercado)


 and it reminded me on how attached (maybe a bit obsessed Nancy Reagan was with astrology)

 The deceased astrologer from Puerto Rico was extremely flamboyant... when I saw his photos, he reminded me of Liberace .... or for today's crowd "Elton John" ... 


Sorry, just had to post this meme
As a Catholic I am given mixed messages, from the hierarchy in regards to believing in astrology … on one hand I am told … “it is evil to believe in it and to check your horoscope and chart” … on the other hand I am told astrologers are saints in the Catholic Church … they being the 3 Kings (they were astrologers, of course the church calls them “astronomers’ ” same thing different name ) they charted the birth chart of Jesus Christ and followed the stars … like Nancy Reagan did with her husband’s "chart" and presidency …


So once again the hierarchy needs to “pick a lane” and stop showing duplicity of thought and actions …     



  Walter Mercado (the astrologer)  pictured above, his duds look like something Elton John would wear or perhaps a Cardinal or Pope,  saying Mass at the Vatican would … that is how extreme and expensive priestly vestments have gotten…


https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/ 




Popular Posts