“Son- ny Days”… chase the clouds away…


This past Nov 10th marked the 50th anniversary of Sesame Street featuring Jim Henson's Muppet's … they debuted on Nov 10, 1969 … "Sunny days chase the clouds away" was/is the theme song... 



Although I really like the Muppet's!!!  I still listen to their Christmas album (recorded with John Denver) … and Miss Piggy was a woman’s rights activist's from the get go … a pushy broad, to whom I can relate!  


 …I want to point you on this day to the "One", I really like and love …

 the man who can give you a “Son –ny Day” every day … oh, by the way he is also the Son of God … His “show” debut was on Christmas Day over 2,000 years ago and the last episode on earth “aired” on Good Friday, approx 33 years after his birth … 

but by His Father’s power, (the Producer of the show) the series returned three days after it ended … This epic series is still “airing” … you can find the star of the show in the Tabernacle … Go visit the “Star” … super easy to talk too, really “down to earth”, he does not have that typical I am star attitude and wow is he handsome! One look at this guy and your heart melts!    


So how much do I "relate" to Miss Piggy and think she is a fashion diva ... I have the same jacket she is wearing in the photo above! I really do!!!! And at one point in my life I even had the same hair style ... And the way Miss Piggy feels about Kermit is the way I feel about Jesus 💕💕 💕


Popular Posts