Thank You ...God


As we end this year and this decade, I thank God for always being there for me in the last year and in the last decade (well He has always been there for me) … 


This last decade has been very hard for me, being hit head on in a car crash in 2011 and suffering massive injuries requiring many, many surgeries and having permanent injuries from it … yet I always felt the presence of God with me, it is God who got me through it all (always has, my entire life)… Thank you God for getting me through all the pain, suffering and disappointments … thank you for the humor, the laughter and the joy and for the outstanding people you sent to help me and care for me … for the beauty of this planet and all its creatures … for the high grace of faith and love …


Saying …“Thank you” is way too small, yet as a human being that is all I have to give God…. And a “knowing” if not for Him I could not survive anything … I love God dearly and my life would have no meaning for me if I did not have the “presence” of God in my life …  Thank you Abba… miss you and cannot wait to return home … (my true home) ...


https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts