Chris Matthews and the sacraments


I admit, one of my many flaws is I tend to stereotype people … I believe we are for the most part genetically and environmentally coded in life. And we are all a product of our childhood as much as we try to suppress it, we are …



My father had a bar for 50 years and I grew up learning about and seeing alcoholics and certain “ethnic groups”, such as the Irish tended to drink beer and the French wine … The more alcohol they had the more they destroyed their brain cells (medical fact) in addition to their livers and there were certain behaviorally patterns they exhibited … such as “loud mouth, irrational, know it all’s and always wanting to fight, can be nasty or overly slap stick happy” (that would be the Irish alcoholics) … the French (alcoholic), whining, not motivated, lazy, usually unemployed, extremely needy and thought they were “sexy”… so not!  And wow… do I leave myself up for critics on what I just wrote … but hey I am just reflecting on my personal observations in life…



Now if I lived in Ireland … going to the “pub”, bar is a way of life … so no big deal to excessive beer drinking there …   and if I lived in France children are given wine to drink … so I guess everyone over the age of 8 can be labeled a “wine-o” in France … Now I sound like an uptight woman who hates alcohol … not so … I love craft beer and hard liquor on occasion, although I hate wine … Yet there are ethnic and personality traits with many alcoholics and this I address …

Christ Matthews and Joe Biden seem to me to show traits of being alcoholics, most especially Joe Biden with an aging brain affected by it … yet Matthews is just as whacky in his thinking … pickled brain cells I am sure   ...


But hey alcoholism is a “disease” or so they say … or is it a way of life for some ethnic and social groups? … One man poison another one’s gold … such as “marijuana” is too many …


As bat shit crazy I think Joe Biden is Chris Matthews is more offensive to me … in his saying “the impeachment of Trump" is like a religious experience, like a sacrament, like being a priest “once a priest always a priest” … WTF … Matthews went on to say … “impeachment is on Trump, like the priesthood is on a priest, forever ”…  

  
I was so offended by Matthews statement … then I thought … wow the dude is right … just as  Trump’s impeachment is based on “fake and fraudulent facts” … so are many of the priests today based in fake and fraudulent ordinations … done by fake bishops who are so anti- God and Natural law … Matthews and the Dems hate Trump so much they make up things to try and take him down … just like the hierarchy in the church makes up things (and covers up things)  to maintain their power … and they are “drunks as well”… drunk on earthly power …    




In the past Chris Matthews said the “Christians”, he called them the “religious right” were just a bad as the Taliban … yet now he says … impeachment on Trump was like a religious experience … like he had witnessed the “sacrament of Holy Orders” being given to a priest … hmm-mm so if being “Christian” makes you a Taliban,  what does that make Matthews and the Dems with the impeachment of Trump … terrorists trying to blow up the constitution and take down the entire country …   


https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com

Popular Posts