Holy Cow!!!


I believe in God … a one true God who sent his only begotten Son to earth … I also have a fondness for the Old Testament and for the prophets of old … such as Moses … I recall a the story of Moses coming off the mountain, with the tablets of stone (on which the 10 commandants were written by the hand of God) … Moses sees the Israelite's had formed a golden calf out of their jewelry and were worshiping it … I am sure Moses was pissed off to see such a sight and his anger could not be contained …


So why the story …  I watched the President and first lady arrive for the State dinner in India … they stood before a golden cow and they were told by the Prime Minister of India, how the cow is sacred to them and it appears that the Prime Minster even said a “prayer to the idol” …



Now there is division in modern day India … there are “cow eaters” in the country now … a “sin” for traditionalist in India … and there has been violence against the “cow eaters” as well …  


And I thought President Trump is known for his liking steak (usually with ketchup on it) and I wonder what was he really thinking as he stood before that golden cow outside the state dinner in India … knowing that the meal he was about to eat would be “meat free” … almost Vegan … and I am sure extremely spicy … hopefully air force 1 has a large supply of anti-acids … for the long ride home …  







https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com

Popular Posts