Practice what you preach ... I do, I am out there helping people


I have been ripping into priests for not doing their jobs, for saying they are “Jesus Christ” when it comes to the sacramental life and preaching….. Yet they stalled and failed in this pandemic … I have offered to go door to door for anyone who signs up the receive the Eucharist and take the Host to them (I am a longtime Eucharistic Minster) ... the priests said No... they will not give out the Eucharist ...   


So let me tell you about myself I am an “essential worker”… have my documentation in regards to said … I could have said “No thank you, I am taking a leave of absence, for I fear getting sick”… I did not do this instead I have taken on extra hours every week to help people, I deal with hundreds of people each day … sometimes up close and I wear no protective gear, I have been coughed and sneezed on … I have had people run over to me and hug me for they are so afraid and glad to see me helping them … am I afraid … NO … for I know that any virus has to go through Jesus Christ first, before it can get to me … am I fool hearted,  NO … do I believe I am bullet proof… NO… but I know it is God’s call if I get sick and when I die … not man’s and certainly not a virus … my faith is in God … not fear of dying or getting sick …

In my store nearly half the workers quit or took a leave of absence, so my work load is greater... the customers have gotten, nastier and even threatening, I have been cursed at called a racist, called a loser and a bitch... The workers at my store cannot even park in one of our parking lots anymore for they are chased and some followed home .... The shoplifting in my store has gone up dramatically ... when the police are called they tell us they cannot arrest them, due to the fact they cannot place them in jail (Governors orders) ... so these shoplifters know they can do whatever they want in the store and hence it places all workers there in danger ... 

So why do I stay ... for even those A-holes are children of God and as Christ said from the Cross "Father forgive them for they know not what they do" ... these people have been locked in their houses for weeks now and many with no income or job ... they are angry ... they are frustrated and turning violent ... yet I have the people in the store that are as sweet as pie ... I also have elderly come to the store, pregnant women and families ... I think of them every time I get a moron ripping into me ... 

They say the Wuhan flu has killed 10,000 people in our country in reality that is not a lot of people (statistically) also the number of people who have died across the globe is not a lot of people statistically as compared to our global population ... this all is BS ... even they are admitting the death estimates were to high and the need for ventilators will not be as great as they expected ... it is BS ... what is not BS is what is to come a great depression and looting in the streets and in all stores ... I see the beginnings of it now where I work ... the longer businesses are shut down and churches refuse to do their jobs ... this will happen ... The Wuhan flu was and is a red herring to collapse our economy and cause complete chaos  ... where government takes complete control of our lives... and the majority of people go along with this evil plan ... they choose fear and government control over God           


 I am called to help people not just in good times, but hard times as well and as long as God sees fit to keep me doing so, I will do so … I believe in Christ … I really believe in Christ, not just in lip service to his words but in action to them … Christ is my rock and my shield …  and I tell everyone I meet you must have faith over fear … your fear is useless and of evil ... you need to trust God, not man ... He saved you on the Cross and he is not about to abandon you now if you just trust Him ...     




My motto, let it be yours as well 




https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com

Popular Posts