Why are you afraid ... I thought you had faith .... Now is the appointed time to show it

Why are you so afraid ... I thought you had faith, I saw you in Church everyday ... was that just for show ??? or is your faith only during "good times" as in being a fair weathered friend... ???

I heard you pray over and over again ... "Jesus I Trust in you"... was that a lie you were telling Jesus or worse yourself ????  Now you panic ???  

You told me you love God ... does that not mean you trust him as well??? 

Or again and again you told me you gave / give your will over to God ... did you really ???
If you have fear now ... you did not give your will over to God ... 

Is your faith , fake ??? or is it real ... if you are choosing fear over God it is fake ... if you think you can get a virus and die from it ... you do not believe in the power of God ... you will die on the day appointed by God for you to die ... in the fashion he has chosen for you to die ... no virus, no man, no circumstance has control over the power of God in any fashion ...  so where is your faith ... in the daily media coverage of this pandemic or shutting off your TV and saying a prayer to God or enjoying his creation that is all around you ... 



https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com

Popular Posts