The Reverend Mary Jo


As you might have picked up in my writings I can be a bit snarky, especially when it comes to those coming in the “name of God” who look down on others and say “they hold the key to your salvation” … hey I thought the man on the Cross does …

Time and time again I have seen priests say “they are the clergy and they know best” … what is moral and not moral … as they cover-up scandal after scandal in regards to themselves and the corporation they represent …

And when I was told to enter into a convent (the place a woman is sent to, never a seminary to become a priest, boys only there) …

It is my absolute belief that Mary Magdalene was “ordained by Jesus Christ” in the same fashion the other apostles  were … just kept suppressed by the Catholic Church (hey let us into the Vatican files, before you shred those files like you did in many dioceses in regards to priest pedophiles ) …

So after hearing this from the church for over 25 years I was a lesser because I was a woman and “Not a Rev” a person of the cloth … in 2013 … I became an “ordained Christian Minster” … yes it is true I am “legally ordained” … I can legally perform marriages, Baptize children and other “priestly duties” … hey at the current time “my ministry” is online … but maybe one day I will start a church … you just never know what God has in store!  

So when you speak to me clergy … use the same respect I offer you, as I call you Fr…. Kindly refer to me as Rev. Mary Jo … for I am “of the cloth as you are” with all its legal rights …


https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts