Dr. Killjoy is at it again!


Wow, just when I thought Dr. Killjoy was moving on to other patients   … I get an email this morning … Dr. Killjoy has started to blog about me! How disturbing.

 … as you know I am an eBook author and I had to see a therapist for I was being bullied on Amazon several months… (Dr. Killjoy is my therapist’s name)

 …  then Dr. Killjoy released my therapy sessions online without my knowing about it … he also wrote an article in Psychology Today about me … and now I see he is blogging about me … 


OMG how embarrassing …..  This is all so upsetting for me  … I cannot even think about what to write on this blog!

I have so much on my plate right now … blogs… eBook research… my classes at college … cheerleading… singing and dancing…script writing… video editing … competitive wrestling with the demons in the hierarchy of the Church and of course daily Mass and time with my best friend Jesus  💚 …  
    
 Yet …. I need to follow Dr. Killjoy’s blog!  I want to know what he is a saying about me!!!  Dr. Killjoy's blog URL is below ... 


https://drkilljoyandmaryjo.blogspot.com/


https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts