... it is getting close to Halloween ... it is time to bed race!

I proudly wear the title bat shit crazy, I have so many who are like me in the world... it is my coping mechanism in a world gone mad ...as the saying goes ... "when things get weird, the weird go "pro" ... I have turned profession ...   


This is why I live in Jersey, we are all “Bat Shit crazy” here in the Garden State!!!  … Forget reality TV shows and our screwed up politics and Church and who needs stories about Royal families … we are “royals” and we live in a “magical kingdom” here in Jersey, filled with fruits and nuts of all varieties … We just need to stick together like bubble gum on your shoe …      

I recently videoed a few new friends ... I especially love the "Scooby- Doo family" ... they rock! They have been racing "beds" for years ...  



Popular Posts