Power outage


I live in an isolated area and I am always prone to power outages, such as I have now. The power has been out since 11 pm last night and I have been on a generator since 5:30 am this morning, plus my internet was down… 


Super strong winds last night, blew down tree branches on the property and successfully ripped into my Halloween decorations … that is the “bad news” … good news God’s power never goes “out”, He is always up and running and “online” to listen to your prayers … which I did early this morning by candle light … very heartwarming thing to do… I have oil lamps as well to use during a power failure … so I had one of them burning this morning… made me think of the time Jesus walked on earth and that is all they had “oil lamps, candles and torches”…  We are spoiled in our lifestyles on all levels …


Years ago when I would go to a local Chapel to pray during the night, early morning hours … I did not turn the lights on I sat in the dark, with only the light of the Tabernacle candle burning … so very touching to me to be able to do that … peaceful quite times,  with the Jesus … one on one …
Thank you God for such peaceful times in prayer  ðŸ’š  



https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts