Saying it with Memes


I am finishing a book filled with memes …


 Memes have a subculture of their own, they are supposed to be humorous, yet with a “message”… many of the memes online are very dark and on some level these memes are a measure of the mind frame of the people in this country and around the world … 

What they think of people, government, religion and institutions. Since I center most of my writings on the church and my experiences with it … I have looked at many “Catholic memes”… really sad, what the general public thinks about the priesthood nowadays… yet the hierarchy of the church has no one to blame but themselves in how negative the general public is on the priesthood and the Church… 

I did not produce the meme posted here ... but it says it all ...    

    

But hey I did "produce the meme below ... because I am "bat shit crazy", I was normal, until I started to meet with spiritual directors years ago and learned what the hierarchy of the Church really believes in  ...(sex, money, power)


Hey want to bet!!! ... one day some bat shit crazy Bishop will put "pot" in the incense ... so people will "happily" give more money into the collection! 


https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/





Popular Posts