Ted Kaczynski, Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler


This is what I heard regards Senate trial … Dems impeachment “proofs” … blah …blah … blah … bullshit … blah… blah … blah … bullshit





Then I thought who do they remind me of and it came to me!!!! They remind me of the Unabomber,  Ted Kaczynski and his manifesto … irrational rants … based in bullshit and crazy thinking … All three willing to blow up the government, constitution ... to get their point across  




And  Schiff is setting up for riots in the streets with the 2020 election ... stating if Trump wins it is due to fraud ... inferring the people cannot decide who is to govern them ... WOW ... psycho man is crazier than Ted Kaczynski ....

 And prophecies of the past come true ...  2020 a year to mark human history 


https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com

Popular Posts