They are right out of Hell … seriously... pretending to men of light


I am starting to believe the hierarchy of the church are agents of Satan … now that all Masses are cancelled within my State, due to the Wuhan virus … picture this Jesus and his 12 apostles in their ministry run across people who have leprosy … the man with the disease cries out “help me, come to me Jesus”… and Jesus says, NO way dude I am self-isolating from you … you are sick and your family might be carriers…

That above is something Jesus and the 12 would never have done … yet every Bishop and priest within the Catholic faith are now doing … No Mass and the worst is “no communion for anyone” unless you are “sick”… well correct me if I am wrong we are all “sick” as in sinners and we all need Jesus Christ more than ever now and we as laity are being denied said   ….

I ran into a local Catholic priest yesterday and asked for communion, he said no I am not sick … that is the rule now … WOW freak’n WOW … if anyone thinks these men are men of God this should be a wake up call that they are not and if anyone gives money again to such a corrupt corporation (coming in the name of God)  they are supporting demons… the reason the Church will not give the communion to everyone is because they do not want to be sued that they could have given someone the Wuhan virus via the Host … WOW


In my opinion religion and church is an essential service to mankind, they need God more than they need toilet paper now!   Yet the Catholic follows the rules of man and their own corrupt rules and that more than anything else will call down chastisements onto men … you weak kneed serpents of hell for not giving the Eucharist to the people of God as such a critical time in human history …. God himself will remember your infidelities to his faithful, his children and your denying them access to his true presence in the Eucharist ….


I bet if I said to the priest I met yesterday ... hey here is a $100,  he would have "risked" contact and getting or receiving  the Wuhan virus for the money ..




https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com

Popular Posts